A Birthday Cheesesteak?
1. Hall and Oates sing Private Eyes.
2. Paul Giamatti as John Adams, arguing for Independence, in HBO's miniseries, John Adams.
3. Tom Hanks and Denzil Washington in court in Philadelphia.
4. La La La Means I LoveYou by The Delfonics.
5. Philadelphia native Bill Cosby as Fat Albert (a fictional Philadelphia native).
6.The Stylistics sing Betcha By Golly Wow.
7. Katherine Hepburn teases Jimmy Stewart in The Philadelphia Story.
8. TSOP by MFSB. (the song is an acronym for The Sound of Philadelphia).
9. Rate A Record on American Bandstand.
10. Sylvester Stallone's Rocky survives to embrace Talia Shire's Adrian at the end of Rocky.
Apologies to Jimmie Foxx, Dr. J, Teddy Pendergrass, Ben Franklin, the Broad Street Bullies and the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Maybe next time.